Thursday, April 29, 2010
Pretty Neutral Any Occasion Eyeshadow!
I created this look for school, or any occasion that you don't want an over powerful look~njoy loves!
1. Prime eyes (I just used a skin color concealer)
2. Next sweep over lid with a light shimmery pink ( I used Lancome Color Design Shadow in Kitten Heel)
3. After use a darker purple in your crease ( I used H.I.P concentrated Shadow Duo in Charisma)
4. Then in the little corner of your eye but a darker but light pink ( I used ICING shadow-no name)
5. Finally sweep a light milky color over lid, careful not to cover up the shimmery pink ( I used Maybelline EXPERT EYES in Almondine) then add alittle eyeliner (optional) and Mascara! :)