Saturday, April 10, 2010

Review- One 'N Only Argan Oil


Oh what can I say about this gold in a bottle? Its absolutely amazing! I purchased it on sale about a month ago at sally's beauty supply for 99 cents! To bad the bottle was only 0.25 fl. oz but I tell you great things come in small packages. So if you really know me i'm not really big into using many products in my hair because I hate having oily hair or buildup..well at first I was alittle worried as to what this Argan Oil might do? So I went with using only a drop-literally! I rubbed it in my palm and applied it on the ends of my hair thats where it was needed the most~! Haha! I've been using it like every week before and after I straighten my hair, it really does make a difference. And as long as you use alittle you hair won't be limp or greasy but still feel healthy and shiny! I love the smell too! This is a wonderful product with so many uses for hair as well as skin. It can be used wet or dry, color treated or permed hair. I can not wait to purchase a bigger bottle! I love Agan Oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment