Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Review on BURT'S BEES Replenishing LIP BLAM & Dollar Store Goodies!


First starting off with the BURT'S BEES Replenishing LIP BLAM with pomegranate oil this stuff is fantastic I tell you! Not only does it smell fantastic, it leaves your lips feeling super soft and smooth..not to mention the lite hue of color it also gives. It usually runs about 2-3$ in price but trust me you will not regret this buy..I love all BURT'S BEES products but this one tops my cake! Plus all packaging contains 50% post-industrial recylcled plastic! Yippeee!


NEXT OFF...
I went to my local Dollar Tree today and found a ton of name brand! MAYBELLINE products! They have a bunch of eyeshadows in many pretty colors! I have'nt tested there quality yet but so far so good! I did swatches of them and there very pigmented! The colors I got where Almondine (Pearl), Silver Liliac (Pearl), and Gray Suede (Pearl)..

No comments:

Post a Comment